To our valued patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority of our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help better protect our patients and staff as well as their families. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office for your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to limit the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 215-355-6406 or visit our website at www.rgdentalgroup.com.
Lastly, but certainly not least, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon.